USE OF TOWBOATS AT LAKE LAUDERDALE, MILLS POND PARK is RESTRICTED TO CLUB MEMBERS ONLY.
Club members owning ski boats and desiring them to be approved for use in Lake Lauderdale, Mills Pond Park will need to complete the following list of requirements before receiving a boat ramp key.
• All USAWS approved towboats are eligible for Gold Coast Ski Club boat permits. You can check the list at: www.usawaterski.org,
-- Towboats & Speed Control, Approved Towboats History.
• Towboats not on the USA Water Ski approved list may be approved by the Board of Directors on a case by case basis.
• All boats shall have a current state registration & decal in the GCSC members name and at all times meet Coast Guard standards and all
-- USAWS rules currently in effect. See OPERATIONAL POLICYfor detailed requirements.
• The registration numbers and decal must be located where they are visible at all times.
• Each boat shall carry a minimum of $500,000 liability insurance.
• Each boat shall provide a certificate of insurance to include:
CERTIFICATE HOLDER: Gold Coast Ski Club
Gold Coast Ski Club, 156 Red Water Pt., Lake Placid, Fl 33852
USA Water Ski, 1251 Holy Cow Rd., Polk City, Fl 33868
City of Ft. Lauderdale, 100 N. Andrews Ave., Ft. Lauderdale, Fl 33301
• CLICK HERE for contact information to set up a time and place to have your boat inspected.The boat ramp is locked at all times.
----Boat owners desiring access to the lake must have their boats inspected by the President or Vice President. A key to the boat ramp lock
----will be issured at this time.
• KEY DEPOSIT: A $20 key deposit will be collected at the time of the inspection
• INSURANCE PAPERS: A copy of the insurance certificate will be collected at the time of the inspection.
• COAST GUARD REQUIREMENTS: CLICK HERE All Coast Guard requirements will be inspected.
• CLICK HERE for Slalom Course diagram and repair. All boat owners must demonstrate the procedure for repair of the slalom course prior
---to receiving his or her boat ramp key.
Receiving a key to the boat ramp gate constitutes an agreement that the boat owner will follow the Operational Policy and Rules of the Club.
CLUB WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Invited guests of boat owners must sign a Club Waiver and Release of Liability. Boat owners must keep this form in their glove compantments. Two guests per day are allowed with a maximum of three times per year. After three times the guest must join the Gold Coast Ski Club.
USA WATER SKI PRACTICE LOG
All boat owners must keep a USA Water Ski Practice Log in your glove compartment. This form is to be completed for any sanctioned practice or exhibition.